Today, we're pinning two big menued restaurants against each other: Cheesecake Factory vs BJ's! FOOD FEUDS!! GMM # 2406
Check out the BANNED GMM EPISODE only on the Mythical Society: www.mythicalsociety.com
Subscribe to GMM: www.youtube.com/goodmythicalmorning
Watch today's GMMORE: youtu.be/iFUq5maEJlo
Click the bell icon so you'll know when we add a new episode!
Want more GMM? Check out these playlists:
Season 22 - www.youtube.com/playlist
Good Mythical Summer 2022 - www.youtube.com/playlist
Will It? - www.youtube.com/playlist
Taste Tests! - www.youtube.com/playlist
Check out Sporked, Mythical's new website dedicated to helping you find the best food on the shelves! - www.sporked.com
Get a copy of our novel, The Lost Causes of Bleak Creek @ www.bleakcreek.com
Don’t miss our weekly podcast, Ear Biscuits: applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits
Want to send us something? mythical.com/contact
Submit your Wheel of Mythicality video here: bit.ly/GMMWheelIntroSUBMISSIONS
Intro Visuals by the Mythical Crew led by:
Ben Eck - benjamineck.com
Matthew Dwyer - dwy.me
Mike Pasley - DigitalTwigs.com
Intro Music by Pomplamoose - www.youtube.com/c/PomplamooseMusic
Outro Music by Mark Byers - www.markaholic.com
In the spirit of minimizing food waste associated with the filming of this series, Mythical is donating to the Hollywood Food Coalition ( hofoco.org ) who provide daily, nourishing meals to underserved communities in the Los Angeles area.
Closed Captioning provided by Rev
Get the GMM Set Gear!
* Apple AirPort Extreme: amzn.to/2NnIvvk
* Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model) - MTEL2LL/A: amzn.to/2NnKXlw
* Guardian Industrial Products DH-CP-4 3 Channel Rubber Cable Ramp (Straight): amzn.to/2NdshoR
* Cartoni Focus HD Fluid Head with 3 Tube Ultra-Light Tripod, Mid-Level Spreader and Soft Case - Black: amzn.to/2X4i7X8
* ARRI SkyPanel S60-C LED Softlight (Blue/Silver, Edison): amzn.to/2YgM3km
* Chef-Master 90050 Professional Heat Lamp, Silver: amzn.to/2Xa1Wwr
* Samsung UN40H5003 40-Inch 1080p LED TV (2014 Model): amzn.to/2NdMU4e
* Sony LMDA170 17" Production Video LCD Monitor, 16:9 Native Aspect Ratio, 1080p Resolution: amzn.to/2YlB9tH
* Behringer Xenyx 1002 Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British Eqs: amzn.to/2Yeeqzl
* Elgato Game Capture Card HD60 S - Stream and Record in 1080p60, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Xbox 360 (Renewed): amzn.to/2NdOBP6
* Pyle Universal Speaker Stand Mount Holder - Heavy Duty Tripod w/ Adjustable Height from 40” to 71” and 35mm Compatible Insert - Easy Mobility Safety PIN and Knob Tension Locking for Stability PSTND2: amzn.to/2JcCpce
* JBL EON612 Portable 12" 2-Way Multipurpose Self-Powered Sound Reinforcement: amzn.to/2Ndluvm
* Bolt 500 XT 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX/RX: amzn.to/2J1OeSk
* Voigtlaender 17,5/0,95 Nokton 17.5 mm-17.5 mm Lens: amzn.to/2JjUCEP
* Blackmagic Design Micro Converter SDI to HDMI (with Power Supply) BMD-CONVCMIC/SH/WPSU: amzn.to/2J6iw6y
* Panasonic H-HSA35100 F2.8 II ASPH 35-100mm Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Mount POWER Optical I.S. LUMIX G X VARIO Professional Lens: amzn.to/2RAhIul
* PANASONIC LUMIX Professional 12-35mm Camera Lens G X VARIO II, F2.8 ASPH, Dual I.S. 2.0 with Power O.I.S., Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-HSA12035 (2017 Model, Black): amzn.to/2J9WH5S
* Decimator Design DMON-12S | 12 Channel Multi Viewer with HDMI SDI Outputs: amzn.to/2J9Xkwg
* Decimator MD-HX HDMI and SDI Cross Converter with Scaling & Frame Rate Conversion: amzn.to/2Ymj52c
* PANASONIC LUMIX GH4 Body 4K Mirrorless Camera, 16 Megapixels, 3 Inch Touch LCD, DMC-GH4KBODY (USA Black): amzn.to/2WZjlD6
* Blue Microphones Mouse Microphone Kc: amzn.to/2Ybu12I
- It's the battle of the world's biggest menus! - Let's talk about that.
(cheerful, music), Good, Mythical, Morning. - The, Cheesecake Factory is probably a much bigger household name than BJ's Restaurant and Brewery, but.
While there are slightly more than 300 Cheesecake Factory locations out, there, BJ's has a little over 200 locations, which is nothing to slouch.
You know? - Wow., 200, BJ's, think about that.
Two restaurant chains have one major thing: in common.: - Oh. - The, bigness of the menus.
- Big menus! 'course, listen, I mean.
They still got 'em beat, not just on locations but on menu, 'cause I just opened this thing up, and it's that.
That's a pamphlet.
Or more than a pamphlet, a book.
- This menu's.
So big, it's got advertisements for other things in it. - Yeah., I, don't have that.
It's got pictures of things.
- A gift card to order from the menu later.
For both of these restaurants, there is such a random variety of foods.
You could take your pickiest adult friend...
And know they're gonna find something to eat.
- Well, with 140 items on the BJ's menu, and over 250 on the Cheesecake Factory menu, you're, not gonna, see me making a fuss, but who's.
The boss of the bulging menus? We got to declare one winner.
It's time for "Food Feuds, BJ's vs, Cheesecake, Factory.", (rock, music) - [Stevie], Okay, boys, each round, you're gonna, taste and rate similar foods from each restaurant.
The restaurant with the highest total combined rating will win a chance to sponsor a future GMM episode.
They won't do it., - They, always come through.
- [Stevie] We're, starting off with a signature, Italian classic, spaghetti and meatballs.
On Rhett's side, we've got BJ's spaghetti and meatballs for 20.45, and on Link's side is Cheesecake, Factory's, spaghetti and meatballs for 22.50.
Look so similar.
I mean, the meatballs themselves are the same.
The only difference over here at Cheesecake Factory is like.
The blistered 'maters.
- Blistered maters.
Slightly thicker spaghetti on this side.
Don't frequent BJ's. - I'm, sorry., - But.
You know how we feel about Cheesecake.
I'm gonna be really surprised if BJ's win, but..
- That was good.
- I'm open to BJ's.
- [Link] You should be.
- That's, pretty good, that meatball.
- Very meaty, and pretty bally.
You're still not over here.
You took another bite over there? - It's got plenty of flavor.
I thought the meatballs were gonna taste exactly the same 'cause they look exactly.
Just take a little bit more of that meatball.
- Cheesecake Factory meatball tastes much more homemade.
- [Link] Yeah.
It has more stuff in it. - It's, like..., - Not a lot of sauce on either noodle pile.
They kinda mixed all the sauces in.
Made, exactly the same way.
- This isn't bad at all.
- No, not at all.
- Lemme get one of those tomatoes, 'cause I do appreciate the addition of that.
- I'm gonna, give the BJ's..
I'm gonna, give it a...
You know what, I'm gonna, give it a six.
It's, still just spaghetti and meatballs.
- I just isolated the noodles and the meatball sauce.
"Meatball sauce." Just, the marinara sauce.
- Okay? - This is sweeter than I.
Like, and that's actually the right,- that's a great flavor.
I am actually gonna.
Give this a five.
Now that I've come back to it.
- And I'm, giving Cheesecake a seven.
- I'm, giving Cheesecake one up from my six for BJ's, I'm gonna, give it a seven.
So we're pretty close, I'm seeing.
- Slight edge to the Cheesecake.
(rock music) - [Stevie] Okay, you've got some fish tacos.
This round, on Rhett's side is BJ's, fried mahi-mahi tacos for 16.45, and on Link's is Cheesecake.
Factory's beer battered fish tacos for 20.50.
- It, came with a little lime.
Want me to squeeze a little lime on you? - Sure.
It came with it.
You walk into a Cheesecake Factory.
You have a certain feeling.
What's, the feeling? - Like, walking into a castle, man.
- Yeah, it's like walking into like a.
It's like a non-pyramid-shaped pyramid., - It's, so opulent.
Actually, Rick McCormack was their former VP of design.
He, designed the place to feel like a high end restaurant, where guests will be surprised at the relatively inexpensive food.
And, then he went on, after leaving Cheesecake Factory in the 90s, to design BJ's restaurants as well.
He didn't! - But then, I just feel like it's just a high octane sports, bar.
- Yeah, it's a totally different feel.
These are actually not half bad.
Link, since you've got so many fun facts over there about Cheesecake Factory- - That is good! - It's, actually really good.
I've got a fun fact for you that I wanna give to you about BJ's restaurant. - Real, crunchy. - The way, I'm gonna format.
This fact is, I'm gonna, say the answer to the following.
Two things is the same, okay? What is the original name of the BJ's restaurant.
And what do you not want to hear through your hotel, wall? (crew laughs) - Can I, cheat by looking at the thing, or do you want...? - I wanna, tell you.
Can I just tell you? - Yeah, tell me.
- BJ Grunts.
- BJ Grunts? - BJ Grunts was the actual name of the first BJ's restaurant.
They only changed it because there was some legal battle with RJ Grunts.
- There it is.
A, casual dining, restaurant in Chicago, RJ, Grunts., - I'm, an RJ, a Rhett James.
Do, the math.
- You grunt? You.
Do some grunting? We.
Do some dad grunting.
Okay, now I'm, seeing the difference here.
Is, we've got some guacamole.
- [Rhett] It's, smaller strips.
It's not just one big strip.
- And I'm pushing it into the end.
So I can get the guacamole.
- It's a different kind of tortilla, as well.
- [Link] Hm.
- These are both really tasty.
- So good.
This, one might actually..
I'm trying to just taste the fish here for a minute.
Just, a minute.
- [Rhett] These are pretty greasy.
- I love guacamole on my stuff.
- The BJ's.
One is a little bit greasy, but, I didn't really think about that.
Until I had the lighter fried one of the..., - It's crunchier, and it's more Chipotle.
This is more expected and guacamole-y.
It really hard.
- That's a good fish.
- Both ways.
- I'm gonna give this one a seven.
- I'ma, give it a BJ Grunt.
- One, BJ Grunt, coming right, up. - Dang, man, yeah, that's a seven fish, taco. - And I, would say higher, but like, I know what fish tacos can taste like.
I mean, we're in Los Angeles.
You can get some really, really good fish tacos that are better than either one of these.
- So for Cheesecake Factory.
What are you giving?, - I'm, actually gonna give it a seven as well, I kinda wanted to go.
Eight, 'cause I like the fish a little bit more, but, there's something about the flavor profile.
- I'm, going down a notch, I'm, giving this a six, still very respectable, but, with the guacamole in it, I was expecting more, and it took too much away from the fish, which was the star over here.
I stand by it.
Seven, and a six.
- This is a starfish? - Yeah, it's starfish., (rock music), - [Stevie] It's time for egg rolls.
On Rhett's side is BJ's.
Avocado egg rolls for 15.45, and on Link's side is Cheesecake.
Factory's avocado egg rolls for 16.50.
- One's, a bigger egg roll, with a longer slice.
- They're both cut the same way, but like, yeah, you're, getting like..
- There's more of an angle on those.
- [Link] More of an angle from the Cheesecake Factory.
- And, there's like a.
These seem like a twice fried situation, where these almost seemed..
- Yeah, like a won-ton, like this, is smooth.
A, smooth fry, like a fortune cookie.
This is like a won-ton, hard, fry.
The dips are definitely different.
- What's wrong with that dip? - It's, not good, man.
- It's horrible.
It's, like a..
What, is that? - [Stevie] It's.
A sweet tamarind dipping sauce, which in actuality, is very close to how they described the Cheesecake Factory one, which is tamarind cashew.
- I gotta eat one.
Without the dip.
- That dip is horrible.
It's got like a fishiness to it.
- Also, the egg roll's horrible.
- The egg roll is bad.
- Like, objectively bad.
What in the world? - Like I can't bring myself to taste it again.
- Ah!, - Now I already have a special spot in my heart for the cheeseburger egg, rolls of Cheesecake Factory.
- They, don't get any better than those.
- They're, so decadent! - And, there's also the southwest ones.
- You can get the sampler plate.
If you want, and try 'em, all.
Remember this sauce being pretty good.
- It, is., It's, so much better., - It's, amazing that they call 'em the same thing.
- That's, a totally different sauce.
The egg roll itself is better-.
- I wouldn't feed that to a dying dog that I hated.
(crew chuckles), - Well.
You know why, because dogs are allergic, or, y'know, it's toxic to 'em., Avacado's toxic to dogs. - Really? - [Rhett] So, the dead dog would just go ahead and die.
I wouldn't give the dog a favor.
Speeding it along to death, is what I'm saying.
I gotta give this..
- It's a one., - I gotta, give it a one, just because, I mean there's some nutritional value, right? Yeah.
- These are not nearly as good as the other two types of egg rolls you can get at Cheesecake, Factory.
We just be honest? - Oh, shoot, I, got... - I'm, actually, gonna just give it a five.
The sauce is the best part.
If they were, y'know, I know we get 'em as fresh as we can logistically, but, those hamburger ones and cheeseburger ones, and then the southwest ones with the black beans in 'em are just so much better than this.
- They are good, though.
- They're, good. - All, right, you're right, I'll.
Stick with a five.
Mouslim, I mean, fyeah.
Was that a BJ Grunt? - I.
Guess it was.
(rock music) Hey.
We made an episode of this show that turns out.
We can't put it on YouTube.
We have made a banned episode of Good Mythical Morning, so we put it over on the Mythical Society.
It's the 1000 years of curse words, episode.
Only way to see it legally is on the Mythical Society, but you can see it for free.
- All you gotta do is just sign up for an initiate account over there.
If you wanna watch the More, if you wanna watch the More, which is curse words in other languages, you need to sign up for first degree, second degree, or third degree, all degrees.
We're putting banned stuff over there. - You wanna, hear us, say some naughty words? Go over there, MythicalSociety.com.
Free! - [Stevie] Okay.
You got some veggies going.
On, ish, in this round.
And on Rhett's side is BJ's.
Barbecue ranch, salad for 19.75.
And on Link's side is Cheesecake Factory's barbecue ranch salad for 19.50.
This is one of those mix it yourself.
So hold on, before you do.
That, can I? - Yeah, 'cause that one's already mixed.
- I'm gonna do an onion, lift.
- [Link] Minus the, okay.
Do a mix., Full mix.
Maybe a mix and chop? - Maybe I'll leave these over here.
- Oh, come on., - And, then maybe I'll..
- Can, you chop those avocados and chicken up a little bit? I, just wanna give it a fighting chance.
- I kinda like the fact that it's deconstructed, so that you can get your ratios the way you want it, and you can pick off the things you don't want.
- Onions coming down.
- [Link] Onions coming down, yeah., - Now, the thing about the BJ's one is: it has barbecue sauce drizzled.
I, don't see that on the Cheesecake side.
- I think it's just on the onion part.
- I, don't know: if, I, mean, I care about that. - So lemme, get rid of that.
- I would never order.
- Great onion drop, by the way.
Here all week.
- [Link] Okay, so, a little..
- [Rhett] There's a whole lot of onions.
- That is a lot of fried onion.
I mean, who has any business eating that much fried onion? - It's hard to get a..
- Very, barbecue-y., Very, fried onion-y.
Ranch is good., - It's, not good, and it's not bad.
- Chicken is tender.
Yeah, it's just, it just is.
We went into this with Cheesecake Factory being our favorite.
What they're doing at BJ's, but.
We did a whole episode of our long running.
Super successful, Food, Network, show, Inside, Eats.
We did a whole episode where we went behind the scenes at Cheesecake Factory, to explore.
Why and how their menu is so big, and we got to meet the head chef.
We got to try some.
They taught us how to make some stuff.
You learn anything? - Nothing that I retained.
If you wanna watch that episode, or all four whopping episodes of Inside Eats, it's on HBO Max, which is now just called Max, apparently.
If you already have that, you can watch Inside Eats.
- Everything at Cheesecake.
Factory is a little fresher.
- [Link] Mm-hm.
Just don't like this order.
You know what I'm saying? - The lettuce is not chopped as much.
The, chicken, lemme, analyze... - Who, orders, this? I, just don't think I would like 'em.
I'm, just being honest with you.
- The person? - I'm, saying, I'm, gonna log it, I'm gonna be like "Eh.
We probably don't have a lot in common." There's, just so many things to get on the menu.
If you get the barbecue ranch, salad? - But it's on both menus.
So there must be a demand for it, man., - Yeah.
It's America, you know, people got no taste.
- These onion straws are better at BJ's.
- I, don't like either one.
This just tasted a little fresher., - I.
Think there's a one point: differential here., - Three.
- I agree., Three., Four., (rock, music) Oh, yeah, give a big grunt for this round.
This is the one, y'all.
This is where they're both gonna shine! - Stevie.
If I'm right.
This is the Pizookie? - [Stevie] I was taken a little bit off guard, to be honest, with the giant grunt.
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- [Stevie], But yes.
On Rhett's side.
We have BJ's signature, dessert, a chocolate chunk Pizookie with vanilla ice cream for 8.95, and on Link's side is one of Cheesecake Factory's, most popular cheesecake, Reese's peanut butter, chocolate, cake cheesecake for 11.50.
We have tasted every cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory available to us.
On an episode of this show.
The white chocolate, raspberry, I believe, was the winner.
- This was in the top three, I believe, though.
- I'm gonna get some of this Pizookie from the middle.
You can get a huge one, right? A, big sharable Pizookie? This is like the individual.
- I believe it goes up to 10 feet.
It's just a lot of fun.
Your friends gather 'round.
- I mean.
You can't not like this.
- [Link], Can, I, get... - [Rhett], An, amen? - A, big ol', cookie and ice cream somewhere else? Eh.
Is it called a Pizookie, which is like the best name for a dessert on the planet? No.
- It's, all right.
It's good, it's good., But I, just know how good this is.
- It's, not as good as I hoped it would be.
When you pluck it out of BJ's.
- I'm coming on the backside, here.
- I'm gonna go right from the front.
I am gonna.
Add a little bit of that cream.
- And sink it.
- Sink it., (Rhett, chuckles) - Wow. - [Link] If, you go- - Makes, you shake a little bit, doesn't it? - To the "uh" Cheesecake Factory, it curls your toenails.
Then you bring back.
You know how they have those cheesecake to-go containers, perfectly made with a place for the dollop of the whipped cream? You, bring that home, and you're saying, "You know what, I ate mine, there, but I thought of you, and I brought you one back." That's.
Why I still love my children.
'cause? They do that for me.
- Right., They're, caring., - That's.
What keeps my love going.
My unconditional, love. - Right., - For, my children.
- That increases a little bit when they do something nice for you. - Uh-huh., - Here's.
The problem with this round.
You know that BJ's is hurting when it's the dessert from the Cheesecake Factory.
That gives you the BJ Grunts.
- Right., - You, know what I'm saying? It's like, you know..
- Yes, you're, right.
You're, so right.
- Okay, easy., Easy, buddy.
We! Don't want this to be a banned episode. - MythicalSociety.com, free!, - It's, so good.
It's, just like.
It's a masterpiece.
Give this a seven, just to be generous.
- I'll, give it a six.
- And I'm, not gonna, hold back from a perfect tenner.
You did it.
- Tenner! - You did it.
- One zero.
One, zero! And.
This isn't even the best one! - It is a perfect cheesecake.
Though, you're right.
I'm gonna go there too, friend.
- Yes, we're friends! We agree! So.
Where does that put us? - [Rhett] Oh,? It's a blow-out! - [Link] BJ's gets 46, giving BJ's the blow-out.
- [Rhett] 65.
- Cheesecake Factory.
You have earned the right to sponsor an episode of this show.
- Do you wanna do that? I mean.
We've already made a whole episode of television for ya.
- A, very successful television, show.
We were Food Network stars.
- And, more people watch this show.
(crew laughs) So.
You wanna, sponsor this show? - Thanks for clicking the bell.
- What? You got so many BJ Grunts going over there.
You can't even speak.
- That was the BJ Grunt version.
- Thanks for subscribing and clicking that bell.
You gotta show 'em that we can do this if they're gonna, sponsor us. - Okay.
You know what time it is.
- I'm Ryan.
- And I'm, Sheryl.
- And we're eating cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
- While watching Rhett and Link try every flavor from there.: - [Both] And.
It's time to spin the Wheel of Mythicality.
- In bed.
- In, your bed.
Leave that part out.
- It doesn't get any better than that.
- You're good to go.
The top link to watch us analyze, the cheesiest cheese-themed gifts in Good, Mythical, More., - And, to find out where the Wheel of Mythicality's gonna land.
Watch our fresh banned episode of Good Mythical Morning for free at MythicalSociety.com, and the More for first, second, and third degree..
Using ingredients like butter, cream, cheese, refined carbohydrates, sugar, and large portion sizes contributes to the high-calorie count of many of their menu items. However, it's important to note that not all ingredients used in Cheesecake Factory dishes are unhealthy, and many healthy options are on the menu.Why is Cheesecake Factory food so good? ›
The Cheesecake Factory has over 250 items on their menu, and every single thing is made fresh from scratch. That means that the cooks start prepping at 6:00 AM every day! All veggies are brought in fresh and prepped, herbs are cut, sauces are developed, and meat is prepared on-site using fresh ingredients.Does Cheesecake Factory make money? ›
California-based full-service restaurant (FSR) chain The Cheesecake Factory generated approximately 3.3 billion U.S. dollars in revenue worldwide in 2022.Are the calories at Cheesecake Factory accurate? ›
While we're committed to providing accurate nutritional information, because our recipes are prepared to order, there may be differences between the actual nutritional content of your order and the nutritional values provided. The values are derived from standardized recipes and serving sizes.What is the most unhealthy dessert at Cheesecake Factory? ›
Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake
"A single slice adds up to 1,600 calories and 133 grams of sugar, which is one of the highest calorie and sugar-filled desserts on the entire menu," says registered dietitian Jenn Fillenworth, MS, RD. Enough said.
We're intent on nurturing our communities, as well as our people, to the best of our ability. Our Nourish Program, which takes excess food from our restaurants to local non-profits, donated more than 662,000 pounds of food in 2021.Does The Cheesecake Factory put MSG in their food? ›
While their Cheese Cake is good, their regular menu food contains MSG which is a flavor enhancer but also many people are allergic to it.What is the most popular dessert from Cheesecake Factory? ›
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
Our Most Popular Flavor for over 40 Years!
Yes bussers receive tips at the Cheesecake Factory. Hostess do not receive tips but Busser do receive tips.Do celebrities go to The Cheesecake Factory? ›
From Drake to Blake Lively, So Many Celebrities Love the Cheesecake Factory. Kris Jenner even name-dropped the beloved chain restaurant in a song.
Average The Cheesecake Factory Server hourly pay in California is approximately $14.64, which meets the national average.Is cheesecake more fattening than cake? ›
Cheesecake is lower in calories and fat than regular cake, making it a better choice if you are trying to watch your weight. One reason why cheesecake is healthier than cake has to do with the calories. A slice of cheesecake typically contains fewer calories than a slice of cake.Does cheesecake have more sugar than cake? ›
Cheesecake typically has about the same calories as an iced chocolate cake and roughly 30 per cent fewer calories than a chocolate mud cake. It also has on average 2-3 times as much calcium, less sugar and more protein than either kind of chocolate cake.How much sugar is in a slice of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory? ›
You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. However, you can be the judge: a slice of regular cheesecake contains 830 calories and 51 grams of sugar.What is the unhealthiest salad at Cheesecake Factory? ›
Cheesecake Factory Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad.What is the most unhealthy food in the world? ›
- Refined carbohydrates. ...
- Alcohol. ...
- Potato crisps. ...
- Margarine. ...
- Canned soups. ...
- Doughnuts. ...
- Processed meat. ...
- Instant noodles.
Unhealthiest: Carrot Cake
Carrot cake does contain healthy ingredients, such as carrots and nuts, but it is also loaded with fat and sugar.
Storage & Handling
Store in freezer at 0°F or below for up to 11 months. Once thawed, single slice cheesecakes have a refrigerated shelf life of 5 days.
According to the USDA's Food Keeper App, cheesecake should be consumed within 5 to 7 days of refrigeration. While we wish we had better news, if you accidentally went to bed and left your cheesecake cooling on the counter, it's best to not risk illness by consuming it.How long are leftovers from Cheesecake Factory good? ›
Place back in the freezer where it should be good for about a month. If you prefer you can store a cheesecake in the fridge for 2 days.
Single slice serving. Our famous creamy cheesecake with a graham cracker crust. No high fructose corn syrup.Does McDonald's use MSG? ›
It also has an equally familiar-sounding ingredient: monosodium glutamate, or MSG. McDonald's doesn't currently use MSG in the other items that compose its regular, nationally available menu—but both Chick-fil-A and Popeyes list it as an ingredient in their own chicken sandwiches and chicken filets.What oil does the Cheesecake Factory use? ›
Whereas: The Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) uses palm oil, soy, beef, paper/pulp, coffee and cocoa in its products and packaging.What was the Golden Girls favorite cheesecake? ›
In one iconic episode of the Golden Girls, Blanche sits at the table and declares, “Here we are not eating chocolate cake which we obviously adore so we can stay very thin and then drop dead—that's nuts!” So if you fancy yourself a Blanche (or just a chocolate-lover), indulge in this rich chocolate truffle cheesecake.Does Cheesecake Factory allow dyed hair? ›
They prefer "natural tones" such as reds, blondes, and brown. Yes, they don't mind having any colored hair or piercings/ tattoos. Not anything super outstanding like pink, green, yellow but natural colors are allowed like red, blonde, even dark blue or dark purple.Do Cheesecake Factory servers split tips? ›
No, you work for your own tips unless you are a bartender or busser.What percentage of tips go to the hostess? ›
Percentage of Sales Based Tip Outs
The percentages must be determined at your establishment, but it might look like 2 percent to the host, 5 percent to the food runner, and 8-10 percent to the bartender.
Knowing Drake, it could be that working on the video late at night and repeating the line about the Cheesecake Factory over and over might have also just left him starving for a perfect meal of their chicken pot stickers, Thai lettuce rolls, and Oreo dream cheesecake.What is the busiest Cheesecake Factory in the US? ›
Chicago had held the top spot for the previous seven years. The Cheesecake Factory in Waikiki surpassed expectations, according to Howard Gordon, senior vice president of business development and marketing.Why do people love the Cheesecake Factory so much? ›
They make great food and cheesecake. They have an atmosphere that can accomodate families and social drinkers both at the same time. Their menu is very extensive and caters to a lot of tastes. If you love cheesecake, you will not find a selection as big anywhere else in the world.
- The Cheesecake Factory. 3.5. 6,047 reviews.
- Olive Garden. 3.3. 14,530 reviews.
- Cracker Barrel. 3.1. 13,992 reviews.
- Waffle House. 3.1. 9,915 reviews.
- Texas Roadhouse. 3.0. 9,180 reviews.
- Fine Dining Server. Salary range: $29,500-$57,500 per year. ...
- Head Waiter. Salary range: $11,000-$45,000 per year. ...
- Food Specialist. Salary range: $30,000-$42,000 per year. ...
- Restaurant Bistro Server. Salary range: $35,500-$38,500 per year. ...
- Cafe Associate. ...
- Back Waiters. ...
- Cafe Server. ...
- Ice Cream Maker.
The Cheesecake Factory calculates a range of suggested gratuity on its receipts that is between 15% and 22% of a bill's total. When those bills are split between multiple parties, the suggested gratuity remains the same — even though each customers' portion of the bill is smaller.How many calories are in a piece of Cheesecake Factory? ›
However, you can be the judge: a slice of regular cheesecake contains 830 calories and 51 grams of sugar.How many calories in an entire Cheesecake Factory cheesecake? ›
Dessert. Just how bad are the cheesecakes? The regular cheesecake slices run from 830 calories (for the Original) to 1,570 calories (for the Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake). The Low Carb Cheesecake isn't much better, with 620 - 630 calories per slice.How many calories in a piece of cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory? ›
A single slice of The Cheesecake Factory's Original Cheesecake contains 707 calories, 29 g of saturated fat, 425 mg of sodium and 62 g of carbohydrates. The restaurant also offers a low-carb version flavored with Splenda that has 570 calories.How many calories should I eat a day? ›
Adult females need anywhere from 1,600 to 2,400 calories a day and adult males need anywhere from 2,000 to 3,000 calories a day, according to the USDA's latest “Dietary Guidelines for Americans” report released in 2020. Daily calorie needs for toddlers younger than 2 falls between 700 and 1,000 calories.How many Cals do I need a day? ›
The recommended calorie intake for adult women ranges from 1,600 calories per day to 2,400 calories per day, according to the 2020-2025 Dietary Guidelines for Americans.2 For men, the amount is slightly higher, ranging from 2,200 to 3,200 calories per day.How many calories should I eat to lose weight? ›
For example, to lose 1 to 2 pounds a week — a rate that experts consider safe — your food consumption should provide 500 to 1,000 calories less than your total weight-maintenance calories. If you need 2,325 calories a day to maintain your current weight, reduce your daily calories to between 1,325 and 1,825.Can I eat cheesecake while on a diet? ›
Helps You Lose Weight
Plus, it's also low in carbs and healthy fats, making it a smart choice for those on a low-carb or keto diet. So if you're trying to lose weight, eating a small piece of cheesecake for dessert can help you reach your goals.
Not sure about strawberry but the average price of cheesecake slices with different types of varieties but normally the individual slices are anywhere from $7.95 to $12.95 depending on what you get. Helpful?How many calories in Cheesecake Factory fried macaroni and cheese? ›
Cheesecake Factory Fried Macaroni and Cheese (1 Order) contains 70g total carbs, 64g net carbs, 147g fat, 40g protein, and 1310 calories.How many calories are in Cheesecake Factory lemon garlic shrimp? ›
The Cheesecake Factory Skinnylicious Lemon-garlic Shrimp (1 serving) contains 51g total carbs, 46g net carbs, 17g fat, 33g protein, and 500 calories.How many calories are in a 6 inch original Cheesecake Factory? ›
The Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake, Original, 6 Inch has 350.0 calories.What is the most unhealthy dessert? ›
This dessert is usually loaded with oil, butter, cream cheese, and sugar in addition to carrots making it difficult to fit into a healthy diet. The average slice of carrot cake contains 800 calories, with 480 of these calories coming from fat. If you're keen on having carrot cake, then prepare it at home.
Cheesecakes tend to be high in calories and added sugar and some are highly-processed. Like all high calorie and high sugar desserts, it's best to limit your intake of cheesecake and enjoy it only on occasion.How unhealthy is a slice of cheesecake? ›
To be clear, cheesecake is not a healthy food. It's calorie-dense; A 100-gram slice can provide over 300 calories. It is high in sugar, sodium and saturated fat. Regularly consuming cheesecake can increase your risk of cardiovascular diseases.